Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends. Walt Disney
We use a 9 step process to provide you with an Exceptional experience.
Before you become a client, we would like to:
- Get to Know You – In our first meeting, we want to learn about you – who you are, what you want, and what’s important to you.
- Learn about your Goals/Background Information – We need to know what your goals are. You have goals for this year, and ten years from today, and we need your information to develop a strategic approach.
- Discuss a preliminary plan, your areas of concern, our future together – We want you to be confident that we’re the right team for you, before you become a client.
Once you become a client, we will:
- Complete an Investment Suitability Questionnaire – We will review your goals and your risk tolerance to create a plan that works for you.
- Review cash management, tax planning, and money decisions – With your permission, we will contact your accountant to better understand your financial circumstances and identify tax opportunities.
- Build a custom investment plan and make portfolio recommendations – We will create an investment vehicle to help you achieve your goals.
While you are our client, we will:
- Tailor a service schedule to meet your individual needs. – We want to meet with you on a regular basis to ensure your plan keeps up with your life. We normally will review with you twice per year, but if things change, please contact us as they happen. We’re here to help.
- We will regularly review your financial plan and make recommendations as needed – We will help you with your comprehensive financial plan and offer our service to your friends and family as well as your colleagues, should they require anything.
- Assess your risk management and estate planning – For your personal longterm planning, we will review your will, Power of Attorney (POA) and setup permission to contact your executor/executrix.
If we don’t take care of our clients, someone else will.